Chlorella is a single-celled, microscopic plant that grows in fresh water. It has been around relatively unchanged for the last 3.5 billion years. It is possibly one of the world’s oldest known foods. The great thing about this amazing plant is its abundant supply of nutrients. Not only is it 64% complete protein, it also contains an impressive range of vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids, enzymes, chlorophyll, RNA/DNA, antioxidants and Chlorella Growth Factor" (CGF).
* Increases vital energy and metabolism;
* Rejuvenates your digestive system;
* Slows down aging and promotes healthy longevity;
* Promotes healthy cell growth and repair;
* Strengthens the immune system and helps guard against illness;
* Detoxifies and purifies the body including the removal of heavy metals;
* Balances the body's pH levels;
* Normalizes blood pressure and blood sugar;
* Encourages production of Interferon (for defense against cancer);
* Has been known to relieve Fibromyalgia;
* Normalizes blood pressure and blood sugar.